Information on processing of personal data LUMEL Alucast Sp. z o.o. in Zielona Góra.
Acting pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Official Journal EU L 119/1 (GDPR), we hereby inform that:
1. The controller of personal data is LUMEL Alucast Sp. z o.o. in Zielona Góra;
2. Personal data will be processed for purposes related to the provision of services by LUMEL Alucast Sp.z o.o. in Zielona Góra;
for the entity on behalf of which you enter into relations with LUMEL Alucast Sp. z o.o. in Zielona Góra; (hereinafter: Client)
3. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR in connection with point (47) GDPR, i.e. a legitimate interest understood as the provision of services
• to the extent necessary for the correct implementation of services provided electronically and for the handling of your inquiries,
• in order to carry out the recruitment process (data collected in the recruitment form),
• in order to carry out the newsletter service,
• in order to match the content of the website and ads to your needs and interests,
• making measurements that allow us to improve our services and make them the most suitable for your needs,
• for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the controller, including marketing and promotion of services by LUMEL Alucast Sp.z o.o. in Zielona Góra; on behalf of the client,
• performance and implementation of tasks resulting from concluded contracts, including in particular sales and provision of services
4. The recipients of personal data will be the following types of entities:
• LUMEL Alucast Sp.z o.o. in Zielona Góra and their representatives,
• external entities: business partners and clients of LUMEL Alucast Sp. z o.o. in Zielona Góra; who will receive your personal data
to the extent necessary to enable proper communication,
• entities providing IT services to LUMEL Alucast Sp.z o.o. in Zielona Góra;
• entities providing legal services to LUMEL Alucast Sp. z o.o. in Zielona Góra;
5. Personal data will be stored for a period required by law and contracts and for the purpose of asserting or defending claims,
6. Each person has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, erase, limit processing, the right to data portability,
the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing
based on consent before its withdrawal;
7. Each person has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he / she considers
that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
8. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for purposes related to establishing and conducting cooperation;
9. Personal data will be processed in an automated way, as well as in a way other than automated.
ul. Słubicka 1
65-127 Zielona Góra | Poland
(+48 68) 45 75 100
Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o.
Bank account: ING Bank Śląski S.A.
PL77 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7711 (EUR)
PL76 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7729 (USD)
SWIFT: Code INGBPLPW
Registered in District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Economic Department
of Domestic Court Register under No. KRS 0000381491
Initial capital: 5 916 600 PLN
© 2021 | Copyright by LUMEL S.A.