Our foundry specializes in manufacturing of precise high pressure die castings for automotive, automation,
heating&cooling, lighting and oil&pumps industries.
Depending on project demand our die-castings fulfill
the requirements of tightness, corrosion resistance
and explosion-proof requirements.
Our machine park includes:
- horizontal cold chamber die-casting machines with clamping force 400-840 T (Bühler, Italpresse). These are fully automated castings cells equipped with integrated dosing furnaces, spray units, extraction robots and trimming presses,
- shaft melting and melting-pot furnaces,
- foundry degassing unit,
- X-ray cabinet for estimating of porosity of die castings,
- device for density factor measurement,
- spectrometer for chemical composition analysis, which enables alloy preparing acc.to customer’s requirement.
To guarantee the highest quality of pressure die castings
we apply the following technologies:
- Squeez pin – to compensate for shrinkage defects,
- Vacuum- to eliminate gas porosity inside castings, which help to reduce rejected parts and minimize porosity,
- Jet cooling – to optimize casting quality and enhance durability of forming elements in die-casting mould,
- Leak Test Atec- to ensure the tightness of castings
and eliminate the leaks,
- Microspraying Wollin – to reduce water in the process, improve the quality of produced castings and extend life of the mould.
ul. Słubicka 1
65-127 Zielona Góra | Poland
(+48 68) 45 75 100
Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o.
Bank account: ING Bank Śląski S.A.
PL77 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7711 (EUR)
PL76 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7729 (USD)
SWIFT: Code INGBPLPW
Registered in District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Economic Department
of Domestic Court Register under No. KRS 0000381491
Initial capital: 5 916 600 PLN
© 2021 | Copyright by LUMEL ALUCAST Sp. z o.o.