LUMEL S.A. has been known, since 1954, all over the world, as a manufacturer of top quality industrial automation devices.
In 2020, international reports listed Lumel as one of the world’s leaders in the production of electrical quantity transducers, network parameter analyzers and analog meters.
Lumel S.A. offers consists of product categories, such as:
- Network parameter meters and analyzers
- Electrical and non-electrical quantity transducers
- Digital meters
- Recorders and data loggers
- Analog meters
- Current transformers
All Lumel products are covered by a 3-year warranty.
Depending on the needs of the customer, the automation products and systems we offer rely on various data communication protocols (MODBUS, ETHERNET, PROFINET, BACNET or MQTT).
Apart from the products, Lumel specializes in complex systems used for:
- monitoring and optimizing the cost of electricity and other utilities (water, gas, compressed air)
- monitoring environmental parameters: temperature, humidity, light intensity, CO2, volatile gases
- solar energy
In addition to its manufacturing activity, Lumel S.A. offers also:
- OEM services in the scope of housing designing, electronics, mechanics, hardware and software. All under one roof.
- EMS services
- ODM services
Lumel S.A. is a member of an international capital group which consists of the following companies: LUMEL ALUCAST Sp. z o.o.,
Rishabh Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Sifam Tinsley US, Sifam Tinsley UK and V&A China.
ul. Słubicka 1
65-127 Zielona Góra | Poland
(+48 68) 45 75 100
Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o.
Bank account: ING Bank Śląski S.A.
PL77 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7711 (EUR)
PL76 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7729 (USD)
SWIFT: Code INGBPLPW
Registered in District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Economic Department
of Domestic Court Register under No. KRS 0000381491
Initial capital: 5 916 600 PLN
© 2021 | Copyright by LUMEL ALUCAST Sp. z o.o.