Junior Account Manager is responsible for:
- establishing and maintaining business contacts with customers in DACH/NL/BE markets,
- analysing sales potential in new markets and developing a distribution network,
- conducting product training, preparing offers and presentations for customers,
- technical and commercial consulting,
- implementing sales plans,
- participation in trade fairs.
From the candidates we expect:
- higher technical education or alternative a technical profession with at least 5 years experience (preferably in the following fields: electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation, electronics or related),
- interpersonal skills,
- experience in sales / field customer support of industrial automation / energy sector and electrical engineering is welcome,
- communicative knowledge of German and English, Polish language is welcome,
- readiness for business trips,
- driving licence cat. B,
- welcome experience in working with business customers.
What do we offer:
- stable employment,
- attractive salary with transparent bonus system,
- work tools: car, telephone and laptop,
- high independence,
- assistance, learning and support from supervisor,
- home based office in Germany.
Please send your application in English language (with additional note: „Junior Account Manager”) on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the application documents the following clause: “I consent to the processing of my personal data by Lumel S.A. with headquarters in Poland, Zielona Góra at Słubicka 4 Street and by Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poland, Zielona Góra at Słubicka 1 Street for the needs of the recruitment process”.
The administrator of Personal Data is Lumel S.A. with headquarters in Zielona Góra at Słubicka 4 Street and Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Zielona Góra at Słubicka 1 Street. The data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process. The data subject has the right to access his data and to correct it.
If you want to agree to the use of application documents for future recruitment processes, please include also the following clause in the application documents: “I agree to be processed by Lumel S.A. with headquarters in Zielona Góra at Słubicka 4 Street and by Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Zielona Góra at Słubicka 1 Street my personal data contained in the application documents sent by me for the needs necessary to carry out future recruitment processes”.
Please be advised that enclosing the photo in your resume is not required by us. Its attachment will be synonymous with consenting to its processing in the recruitment process.
ul. Słubicka 1
65-127 Zielona Góra | Poland
(+48 68) 45 75 100
Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o.
Bank account: ING Bank Śląski S.A.
PL77 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7711 (EUR)
PL76 1050 1520 1000 0024 1732 7729 (USD)
SWIFT: Code INGBPLPW
Registered in District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Economic Department
of Domestic Court Register under No. KRS 0000381491
Initial capital: 5 916 600 PLN
© 2021 | Copyright by LUMEL ALUCAST Sp. z o.o.